To maintain our safe and clean family beach campground, we do have a few rules we strictly enforce.
- No illegal drugs of any kind, including marijuana.
- No motor bikes, quads or 3-wheelers.
- No fireworks allowed.
- Only small dogs allowed (nothing over the size of a Chihuahua).
- Keep your dog on a leash at all times and clean after your dog.
- Keep your music contained in your campsite.
- No obscene or “rowdy” behavior.
- Clean up your trash and debris before leaving.
- No nude bathing.
- The security gates LOCK at 10 P.M. Sunday – Thursday and at
midnight 12 P.M. on Friday and Saturday. The gates re – open
at 6 A.M. If you are not back in time your vehicle will need to be
parked outside the property.